Scratching! Shaking! Rubbing! Oh my! You notice your pooch constantly messing with his ears and you wonder what could possibly be bugging him. As you take a look in his ear and notice some dark specs that look like coffee grounds. You think it is dirt, but it could be ear mites.
What are ear mites?
- Ear mites are very tiny parasites that feed on wax and oil within the ear
- Can also be passed from pet to pet
- Without treating ear mites, they can cause blood vessels in your dog’s ears to rupture creating intense head shaking and scratching causing the ear to swell.
- Miracle Care™ Ear Mite Treatment controls ear mites and ear ticks by gently cleaning with a Pyrethrin based liquid
- Safe for both cats and dogs
- Apply about 10 drops to ear, enough to penetrate through the ear wax
- Repeat at 2 to 3 day intervals
- Monthly treatments are a safe way to help prevent ear mites
- If your dog recently has had ear mites, clean his bedding
- Check other pet’s ears in the house to make sure the ear mites do not spread
Frequent ear cleaning with Miracle Care™ Ear Cleaner is safe enough for regular use. For more information about cleaning your dog’s ears click here.